Thank you for coming back to experience RISING TIDE during these challenging times.
Providing our GUESTS and TEAM MEMBERS with the safest environment possible is our top priority. We have added several changes to our operating procedures to achieve this goal. They include:
• We have updated our cleaning protocols to include a deep cleaning with liquid and fumigation disinfectant products on a nightly basis
• Touchpoints like railings, door latches, bathroom spaces, etc., are being disinfected regularly though-out each shift
• All tables and chairs, inside and out, will be spaced to allow at least six feet of distance between parties
• Tables are completely cleared of all settings – and tabletops, chairs, and other touchpoints such as menus are sanitized between use. Single-use condiments will be utilized and brought on request
• Patrons are to use the East lobby for entrance and the Northwest doorway for exit
• All guests and staff members are asked to maintain social distancing of six feet
• All employees are undergoing wellness checks upon their arrival. If an employee shows signs of being unwell, they are immediately sent home and can not return to duty until our back to work protocol is satisfied
• All RISING TIDE staff members are required to wear masks/facial coverings while on-premise, glove use is mandatory for most tasks and frequent hand washing is obligatory
We know these changes make your RISING TIDE experience different than the past – but we hope they provide you the confidence that our restaurant is still your trusted gathering place. If you would like more information on anything we are specifically doing or have suggestions, please reach out to any of our team members at any time. WELCOME BACK!
Rich Hensel and Gary Foreman – Partners, RISING TIDE tap & table