RISING TIDE’S PROTECTION PROMISE
Thank you for coming back to experience RISING TIDE during these challenging times. Providing our GUESTS and TEAM MEMBERS with the safest environment possible is our top priority. We have added several changes to our protocols to achieve this goal. They Include:
• We have updated our cleaning protocols to include a “deep cleaning” with disinfection products on a nightly basis.
• Touchpoints like railings, door latches, bathroom spaces, etc., are being disinfected regularly though-out each shift
• Per State of FL guidelines our interior space is currently limited to 50% of posted occupancy. All tables and chairs, inside and out, will be spaced to allow at least six feet of distance between parties. Seating at the bar top is also restricted to social distancing guidelines.
• Group size is limited to 50 guests or less
• Tables are completely cleared of all settings – and tabletops, chairs, and other touchpoints are sanitized between use. Single-use condiments will be utilized and brought on request
• Patrons are to use the EAST lobby for entrance and the Northwest doorway for exit – to limit pass-by exposure. We are asking all guests to remain outside until their table is ready
• Single-use, disposable menus are currently being utilized
• All guests and staff members are asked to maintain social distancing of six feet
• All employees are undergoing wellness checks upon their arrival to work that includes temperature. If an employee shows signs of being unwell, they are immediately sent home
• Our “front of the house” RISING TIDE staff are required to wear masks/facial coverings while engaging with our guests. We sincerely appreciate our patrons who adhere to the State of FL guidelines that recommend all individuals utilize facial coverings in situations where social distancing cannot be followed
We know these changes make the RISING TIDE experience different than the past – but we hope they provide you the confidence that our restaurant is still your trusted gathering place. If you would like more information on anything we are specifically doing or have suggestions, please reach out to any of our team members at any time. WELCOME BACK!
Rich Hensel and Gary Foreman – Partners, RISING TIDE tap & table